Gulab Devi Chest Hospital is a 1,500 bed semi-private tertiary care chest hospital located in Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
The hospital was established in 1934 by British Indian politician Lala Lajpat Rai in the memory of his mother, Gulab Devi, who died due to tuberculosis in 1927. The cardiac wing began functioning in 1984 and is equipped with an angiography laboratory.
The hospital is affiliated with Fatima Jinnah Medical College as a teaching hospital and is also affiliated with College of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan, as well as with Postgraduate Medical Institute (PGMI) and Ameer-ud-Din Medical College, both of which are affiliated with University of Health Sciences, Lahore. It is has its own Medical College. Al-Aleem Medical College.
The Mission of Gulab Devi Chest Hospital is