Our graduates will be able to:
- demonstrate knowledge of basic medical and clinical sciences (Knowledgeable) .
- manage common diseases independently and assist in the management of critically ill patients (Skillful).
- demonstrate professional, ethical and culturally appropriate attitude (Professional).
- manifest the qualities of a leader and role-model as healthcare provider (Leader and Role Model).
- demonstrate communication and counseling abilities (Communicator).
- practice disease prevention and health promotion strategies (Community Health Promoter).
- conduct medical research (Researcher).